WWF Securities LLC (“WWFS”) is registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) as a broker-dealer and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”) and Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). There are free and simple tools available to research broker-dealers and financial professionals at https://brokercheck.finra.org and https://www.investor.gov/CRS" https://www.investor.gov/CRS, which provide educational materials about broker-dealers, investment advisers, and investing.
WHAT INVESTMENT SERVICES AND ADVICE CAN YOU PROVIDE ME?
The only securities business activity that WWFS may potentially provide to retail investors is the private placement of securities. WWFS offers investors the opportunity to make unsolicited self-directed investments on an agency-basis of interests in unregistered securities offerings, including private placement securities offering under Regulation D.
WWFS does not provide investment advice or ordinarily provide investment recommendations subject to Regulation Best Interest. Further, WWFS does not: (i) monitor investments, (ii) have discretionary authority over accounts, (iii) offer advice related to proprietary products, (iv) open customer brokerage accounts or set account minimums.
If you choose to invest in companies (“issuers”) that we have approved and listed on https://www.wtrwrx.com, your investment is solely a decision by you. Purchasing these investments are considered highly speculative. We include this disclosure with all offering material:
This investment is speculative, illiquid, and involves a high degree of risk, including the possible loss of your entire investment.
You may find an overview of our company and additional information regarding our services at https://www.wtrwrx.com/broker-dealer" https://www.wtrwrx.com/broker-dealer
You may contact a WWFS Registered Representative with any questions regarding your relationship with us by calling (313) 314-6500, emailing us at admin[at]wwfsecurities.com or via U.S. mail at 1 Park Ave. #1707, Detroit, MI USA.
WHAT FEES WILL I PAY?
WWFS does not directly charge fees to retail investors for brokerage services (e.g., transaction fees, account opening fees or the like). Investors are indirectly assessed fees through the structure of the private securities offering for with the investor purchases, which is disclosed in the respective offering documentation (e.g., Private Placement Memorandum (PPM)). In connection with the placement of private securities, WWFS typically receives certain fees, which may include closing or success fees. WWFS receives these fees from the Issuing Company (associated with the offering). WWFS may also provide other services for fees related to the offering for the Issuer, which would be disclosed in the offering documentation.
WHAT ARE YOUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS TO ME WHEN PROVIDING RECOMMENDATIONS? HOW ELSE DOES YOUR FIRM MAKE MONEY AND WHAT CONFLICTS OF INTEREST DO YOU HAVE?
If and when we provide you with a recommendation, we must act in your best interest and not put our interest ahead of yours. At the same time, the way we make money creates some conflicts with your interests. You should understand and ask us about these conflicts because they can affect the recommendation(s) we provide you. Here are some examples to help you understand what this means.
- Affiliated Companies: We do not have affiliate broker-dealers or investment advisors that provide investment recommendations or advice.
- Third-Party Payments: We do not receive payments, credit or other reductions in our costs from third-party product managers, product sponsors, intermediaries or platform providers.
- Proprietary Products: We are not financial product issuers or manufactures that create or distribute proprietary products.
- Revenue Sharing: We do not engage in revenue sharing with any manager or sponsor of any investment products;
- Principal Trading: We do not engage in principal trading whereby we would buy/sell from a retail investment and then sell/buy from another retail investor from our own proprietary account.
You should refer to the respective offering’s private placement memorandum (PPM) for a discussion of any additional conflicts of interest as well as a disclosure of fees respective to the private investment offering. This documentation is available to all potential investors in the respective offering.
HOW DO YOUR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS MAKE MONEY?
Depending upon their respective role, our financial professionals may be compensated through corporate benefits, salary, commission and/or through discretionary bonuses based upon certain factors such as the overall profitability of WWFS. If they are compensated through commission or other transactions fees, that compensation is based upon several factors, including the fee paid by the respective issuer to WWFS. Our financial professionals do not receive (i) compensation based upon assets under management, (ii) compensation based upon time spend with an investor, (iii) non-cash compensation tied to an investors, or (iv) compensation based upon the complexity of the product.
DO YOU OR YOUR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS HAVE LEGAL OR DISCIPLINARY HISTORY?
No. Please visit https://brokercheck.finra.org and https://www.investor.gov/CRS for a free and simple search tool to research us and our financial professionals.
Ask your financial professional:
- Given my financial situation, should I choose a brokerage service? Why or why not?
- How will you choose investments to recommend to me?
- What is your relevant experience, including your licenses, education and other qualifications? What do these qualifications mean?
- Help me understand how these fees and costs might affect my investments. If I give you $10,000 to invest, how much will go to fees and costs, and how much will be invested for me?
- How might your conflicts of interest affect me, and how will you address them?
- Who is my primary contact person?
- Is he or she a representative of an investment adviser or a broker-dealer?
- Who can I talk to if I have concerns about how this person is treating me?
Please feel free to contact us for a copy of the current Form CRS Relationship Summary and other up-to-date information. You can also find additional information about our services by visiting SEC’s Investor.gov/CRS page or the FINRA search page www.brokercheck.org.
Company: WWF Securities LLC (CRD#: 312763/SEC#: 8-70662)
Primary Contact: Chief Compliance Officer
Phone: (313) 314-6500
U.S. Mail: 1 Park Ave. #1707, Detroit, MI USA